Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
It criminalizes production and dissemination of technology, devices, or services intended to circumvent measures that control access to copyrighted works (commonly known as digital rights management or DRM).
It also criminalizes the act of circumventing an access control, whether or not there is actual infringement of copyright itself. In addition, the DMCA heightens the penalties for copyright infringement on the Internet.
Passed on October 12, 1998, by a unanimous vote in the United States Senate and signed into law by President Bill Clinton on October 28, 1998, the DMCA amended Title 17 of the United States Code to extend the reach of copyright, while limiting the liability of the providers of online services for copyright infringement by their users.
The DMCA’s principal innovation in the field of copyright is the exemption from direct and indirect liability of Internet service providers and other intermediaries. This exemption was adopted by the European Union in the Electronic Commerce Directive 2000. The Copyright Directive 2001 implemented the 1996 WIPO Copyright Treaty in the EU.
قانون حق تکثیر ایالات متحده آمریکا
قانون کپی رایت هزاره دیجیتال (Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA قانون حق تکثیر ایالات متحده آمریکا است
که در سال ۱۹۹۸ به تصویب رسید. این قانون به منظور پیادهسازی دو معاهده WCT و WPPT سازمان جهانی مالکیت فکری به تصویب رسید و بخشی از عنوان هفدهم قانون مدون ایالات متحده (United States Code) محسوب میشود.
متعاقباً تلاشهایی برای اصلاح این قانون صورت گرفته است از جمله قانون حمایت از مصرف کنندگان رسانههای دیجیتال (Digital Media Consumers’ Rights Act (DMCRA)) که بخشی از آن در قالب قانون استفاده منصفانه ((FAIR USE Act)) در سال ۲۰۰۷ به تصویب رسید.
منبع : ویکی پدیا فارسی
BiaTheme.iR Website is in full compliance with 17 U.S.C. & 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on Our Website or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed,
you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section.
Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
Here we sale Plugins that makes your themes to Right to Left (RTL) support.
If you think the product is in yours copyright, just contact us to email@example.com remove it. Dont forget to send reasons to proof your claim.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in bigtheme search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice to firstname.lastname@example.org
We inform you that due to problem with our search engine we can’t guarantee that all content will be deleted, please sent us direct links to each publication which contains your illegal material.
Only in this case we can guarantee removal of all content.
Please allow 2-3 business days for an email response.
Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.